Bigil - Vijay - 315 Crores

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 400
  • Views: Views 59,196
EDEYF99UUAEyyVe

Extremely proud to be associated with #Bigil Telugu version.. a prestigious project that will have a massive release simultaneously this Diwali along with the Tamil version. Heartfelt thanks to Vijay sir, @Atlee_dir sir, @archanakalpathi Ma'am, @Ags_production & @Jagadishbliss
--Mahesh S Koneru @smkoneru

Happy to announce that #Bigil Telugu rights have been bagged by @smkoneru and @EastCoastPrdns
😊 #Bigil will be screened across 400 screens in AP and Telangana this Diwali 🔥🙏🙏
--Archana Kalpathi @archanakalpathi

Speaking with the International Business Times, Mahesh S Koneru said “It is one of the biggest movies to be made in South India. Bigil is not a regular Vijay movie. The film has universal content and we believe it will be loved by the Telugu audience as well.

Talking about the price given to the theatrical rights, Mahesh S Koneru said, "Vijay's market has been growing exponentially in Andhra and Telangana over the last couple of years. So, we wanted to associate with the film and paid a record amount for it.,”

#BigilTelugu

Sarkar sold for 7.5 Cr and collected 16 Cr , now Bigil #whistle sold for 9 Cr expecting to collect 25 Cr +

Every year I wait for this particular update just to block my date and wait for my invite to attend the audio launch and listen to our #Thalapathy’s speech Can’t believe I am announcing it this year. Dreams do come true 19/9/19 will be special #BIGILAudioFromSept19

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock