Breaking "Bindass" Channel converting into a GEC, will air many Classic Shows

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 23,651
They have such gr8 opportunity to have a youth or nice music channel but sadly bad strategy has left them out of contention. If at all having 1 more kids channel is their plan then bring on old disney animation and live action shows with just hindi dubbing and promote them well, build a connect for them and eventually expand into more languages.

Even movie channels r now slowly realising good potential of old bollywood films and moving much focus there, music genre saw this happening 8 or 9 yrs back but still old indi pop has not been taken aboard which is disappointing. Bindass Play became No. 2 channel in 1st week thanks to airing of old indi pop songs and lost out after hopping onto just new film songs.

Star India should bring back Nat Geo People and have Nat Geo Music as International Music Channel. Even revamp Star World into a light hearted entertainment English GEC , SWP can continue with niche drama content.

I think MIB has again approved name changes - Andy TV, ILove, Few Star India, Zee Channels and others will show up on list

If at all having 1 more kids channel is their plan then bring on old disney animation and live action shows with just hindi dubbing and promote them well, build a connect for them and eventually expand into more languages.

Even movie channels r now slowly realising good potential of old bollywood films and moving much focus there, music genre saw this happening 8 or 9 yrs back but still old indi pop has not been taken aboard which is disappointing. Bindass Play became No. 2 channel in 1st week thanks to airing of old indi pop songs and lost out after hopping onto just new film songs.

Star India should bring back Nat Geo People and have Nat Geo Music as International Music Channel.
All the broadcasters should take a look at DDF, to get feedbacks/suggestion about the programmings of Indian TV!

All the broadcasters should take a look at DDF, to get feedbacks/suggestion about the programmings of Indian TV!

I even share feedback directly with them using various mediums, also if there is no response i tag senior people working with concerned broadcaster in tweet or sometimes in first attempt too if matter is really important.

Incase of not getting some channels too this step does help, one can even tweet or mail to distribution company or people concerned with it.

At end it is about feedback reaching relevant team and points laid down should have a strong basis so that it is viable to implement for broadcasters

They have such gr8 opportunity to have a youth or nice music channel but sadly bad strategy has left them out of contention. If at all having 1 more kids channel is their plan then bring on old disney animation and live action shows with just hindi dubbing and promote them well, build a connect for them and eventually expand into more languages.

Star India should bring back Nat Geo People and have Nat Geo Music as International Music Channel. Even revamp Star World into a light hearted entertainment English GEC , SWP can continue with niche drama content.

I think MIB has again approved name changes - Andy TV, ILove, Few Star India, Zee Channels and others will show up on list
Bindass should rebrand as a complete youth GEC with Movies(which widened with Star library), Music, Originals etc.

Seriously I'm missing old cartoons 😭
Exactly Like:-
old library of Disney

Talespin
Duck tales(Old)
Aladdin
Timon and pumba
Marsupilami
Arial The Little mermaid
The adventure of Gummi Bears
Goof trooph
Winnie the pooh
Chip and dale rescue rangers
Darwing Duck
Silly symphony, Mickie mouse and Donald duck

Old Fox kids cartoons

The mummies alive
Fantastic four
Hulk
Spiderman (old)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock