DDF Exclusive "Bindass" Is Soon Rebranding As "Star Utsav 2"

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes Star India Is Planning to Rebrand "Bindass" Channel As "Star Utsav 2" For this they're waiting for Some Clearance , Also this channel will be available on DD Free Dish . Expect the Announcement soon after the DD FD E-Auction Results . The A la carte Price for this channel will be Rs. 0.10 only.

Why not rebrand to some Star Sports channel instead? Who needs 2 rerun channels?
They've some plans with this launch. Bindass was running only repeated songs . After this Launch they'll get DD FD Viewers n Ad revenue also will grow currently they've only one or two . I think its good move by Star They can produce some orginals for Star Utsav . Same as Dangal n Dangal 2 .

They've some plans with this launch. Bindass was running only repeated songs . After this Launch they'll get DD FD Viewers n Ad revenue also will grow currently they've only one or two . I think its good move by Star They can produce some orginals for Star Utsav . Same as Dangal n Dangal 2 .
classic channels are less, and Disney-Star has a good collection of classics, though less, they can launch a Classic Channel, showing golden era movies. Like - Star Gold Evergreen/Classic.😀😃😄

Star Utsav 2 sounds boring 😒

Yes Star India Is Planning to Rebrand "Bindass" Channel As "Star Utsav 2" For this they're waiting for Some Clearance , Also this channel will be available on DD Free Dish . Expect the Announcement soon after the DD FD E-Auction Results . The A la carte Price for this channel will be Rs. 0.10 only.
Good move by star. Ddfd viewers gives lot of TRP to him.Ddfd viewers are hungry for good content, if they bring good content then any of their channel will work. Bindaas is of no use to them. Anyway, that bindaas doesn't give him any trp. If they launch Star Utsav 2, they will get some trp.

No bro, Dangal 1 has original content.
Yeah I know bro

classic channels are less, and Disney-Star has a good collection of classics, though less, they can launch a Classic Channel, showing golden era movies. Like - Star Gold Evergreen/Classic.😀😃😄

Star Utsav 2 sounds boring 😒

I will watch it if they show Shararat, Son Pari, Haatim, Shakalaka boom boom, Karishma ka Karishma

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock