Seeking Help Binge+ Channels problem

Guys, I got Binge+ box installed today as multi tv connection. I am seeing no signal issue on few channels.

For example ETV Telugu HD is showing no signal (GSAT10-K11)

Zee Telugu HD is working fine (GSAT 30-TP15)

Other HD box using same dish is working fine with all channels, no signal issues. Any change needs to be done on Binge box?

Guys, I got Binge+ box installed today as multi tv connection. I am seeing no signal issue on few channels.

For example ETV Telugu HD is showing no signal (GSAT10-K11)

Zee Telugu HD is working fine (GSAT 30-TP15)

Other HD box using same dish is working fine with all channels, no signal issues. Any change needs to be done on Binge box?
It is working now, looks like home TP was set incorrectly by technician.

As per suggestion by @Anish Pai in previous comments I have set it to GSAT 10-K9 and it worked.

Thanks bro!

No Bro.

Home TP is now changed.

Its GSAT30-TP20

Pls set it to this.
Oh, as of now all channels are working fine.

Not sure what is issue but technician had tough time getting service code (was seeing Service code Error), they left without the code and said they would call me for it later for it.

I will try to set TP to new one you suggested later tonight and will recheck.

Oh, as of now all channels are working fine.

Not sure what is issue but technician had tough time getting service code (was seeing Service code Error), they left without the code and said they would call me for it later for it.

I will try to set TP to new one you suggested later tonight and will recheck.
Channels will work fine, Also, setting the Home TP enables ur STB to get backend updated and changes and software updates properly, else there can be issues.

Btw is it possible to set tp manually? I mean tp setup screen is visible during first boot only or after factory reset..so how to change tp without resetting ?

Btw is it possible to set tp manually? I mean tp setup screen is visible during first boot only or after factory reset..so how to change tp without resetting ?
Had to reset to change it and setup everything from beginning.

Go to settings and device information,then about and select rest few minutes wait and change channel scanning and change gsat 30 tp 20 home ok all problem solve ok

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock