Seeking Help Binge+ Channels problem

Nikhil3

Contributor
Reaction score
When I put a channel on my Binge+ set top Box. After Few Seconds The Screen Become Black. Then I has checked the Signal. There was no signal Was indicating. Then I had Changed the Channel Suddenly Channel has came after Few Seconds that channel also become Blank. Then I had again changed the channel then that channel picture came. But after few seconds this channel also becomes blank.
So Anybody Please Help What may be the issue?

Same here too I'm experiencing the prblm..So I decided to give a try for reset when I tried for reset the box hangs on the channel scanning page..Now I don't know what to do...If anybody knows about this prblm means..Please help me

Same here too I'm experiencing the prblm..So I decided to give a try for reset when I tried for reset the box hangs on the channel scanning page..Now I don't know what to do...If anybody knows about this prblm means..Please help me
From which day you are facing the issue?

From which day onwards you are facing the issue bro

Jz before from half an hour I'm faced the signal issue whenever I keep a channel it went out to black screen..I checked up my outdoor unit dish there was not any disturbance...So I decided for a reset..But the sad is I tried for reset all the startup settings went well but at last when channel scanning it hangs in a message like "Please wait for the box to be loaded until the service discovery in the background is complete" This message appears from last 10mins after resetting..I don't know what to do..

Jz before from half an hour I'm faced the signal issue whenever I keep a channel it went out to black screen..I checked up my outdoor unit dish there was not any disturbance...So I decided for a reset..But the sad is I tried for reset all the startup settings went well but at last when channel scanning it hangs in a message like "Please wait for the box to be loaded until the service discovery in the background is complete" This message appears from last 10mins after resetting..I don't know what to do..
Then is these a common issue? Other Users please Confirm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock