Seeking Help Binge+ Channels problem

Iam facing the same problem but ott and Mx player working fine.
Even i don,t have any issue with android services but. The issue is with satellite channels. From which time you are facing the issue bro?

When I put a channel on my Binge+ set top Box. After Few Seconds The Screen Become Black. Then I has checked the Signal. There was no signal Was indicating. Then I had Changed the Channel Suddenly Channel has came after Few Seconds that channel also become Blank. Then I had again changed the channel then that channel picture came. But after few seconds this channel also becomes blank.
So Anybody Please Help What may be the issue?
Yes brother same problem I face ( but only news channel's )

Yes brother same problem I face ( but only news channel's )
So it is confirmed that it is common issue. It is sad to see an operator Like Tatasky is not solving the issue on there premium Set Top Box.

Within one of purchase I am also facing some issues subscribed channels and also I registered complaint they give me stand-by another hd box temporarily still not resolved problem

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock