Binge Set Top Box upgradation

Basu2022

Reaction score
I had requested for upgrade from my hd transfer stb to binge plus stb on 22 nd October
though sms came notifying me the same would be installed on the same day between 3 to 5 pm no technician contacted that day
thereafter 3 days passed by and i wasnt contacted by tataplay or its technician
in the meantime i raised several complaints to its custome care and every time i am being told that they r highlighting my problem and sending to proper authority but no call coming for any technician visit
why is this happening?
i m fed up with Tata Play customer care
if anybody can help i would be gladful

Post on tataplay Twitter or Facebook page
Did that too
but it saying to hang up a little as they r taking note of of the problem and would soon contact me
but time running out though no call or message came from their part
i contacted their social media handles and already 4 hours gone by

Did that too
but it saying to hang up a little as they r taking note of of the problem and would soon contact me
Tataplay is bad service for customer care and technician is fake to rent of money totally service is bad and tamil channel not adding few years

Did that too
Usually they are very active regarding Binge+ boxes, it's sad that your box upgrade request is taking this much time. Please write to your nodal officer.

I had similar issue when I requested for new binge box as secondary connection few days ago.
In my case our local dealer did not have stock of Binge box as it is bit rural area and it was first time anyone requested for binge box from them. They had to get it from other location on courier and local technician further delayed it as he was off due to festival season (Dussera).

I had similar issue when I requested for new binge box as secondary connection few days ago.
In my case our local dealer did not have stock of Binge box as it is bit rural area and it was first time anyone requested for binge box from them. They had to get it from other location on courier and local technician further delayed it as he was off due to festival season (Dussera).
But i m in proper metro area in Kolkata

Usually they are very active regarding Binge+ boxes, it's sad that your box upgrade request is taking this much time. Please write to your nodal officer.
Thanks for the suggestion
contacted the nodal officer number given on that page opening on ur link
auto voice message coming up that due to public holiday office is closed but asking to call between 9 to 6 on any working day lol

Thanks for the suggestion
contacted the nodal officer number given on that page opening on ur link
auto voice message coming up that due to public holiday office is closed but asking to call between 9 to 6 on any working day lol
Write a mail to them that will surely help

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock