Seeking Help Binge+ TV channel picture quality

• Thread starter Jones
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 4,120

Jones

Reaction score
Hello All

Would like to know the picture/sound quality of Binge+ 4K device compared to HD STB for TV channels (HD & SD channels). Also, is it mandatory to suscribe to Binge OTT services if I use this device? Or can I recharge and use it just to watch the TV channels, like a normal HD STB with the same monthly plan that I use currently for HD STB?

binge+ coverts any video signal to HDR so it visibly much more rich in color- 4K streams from HOTSTAR are absolutely stunning. Both HD and SD channels signals are not so high quality in India but if u have an HDR compatible TV it is an improvement by 20% (my opinion)

ok, so that means the PQ will be good compared to HD STB for HD and SD channels. Thanks.

Is it mandatory to subscribe to Binge services if I use this device? Or can I recharge and use it just to watch the TV channels, like a normal HD STB with the same monthly plan that I use currently for HD STB?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock