• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,156

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Mumbai: Feel like you are not getting noticed by your man/ partner? Fret not, you are one of the whopping 76 % Indian women who feel that their family and partner do not notice their appearance. Are you also sweating it out at the gym to fit into ‘that’ dress for a party/function? Did you know 92% of Indian men notice the difference when their wives colour their hair in comparison to when their wives lose weight?

Sorry ladies, we also wish these numbers were not true, but a recent survey conducted by A C Nielsen highlights that these are the common pain points women faced in everyday life.

Bollywood celebrity Bipasha Basu helped hundreds of Delhi women whose old hair colour was not getting them noticed switch to Wella Kolestint at an event held at DLF Mall Saket today. Wella Kolestint’s Get Noticed now
campaign, spearheaded by Bipasha promises to Indian women that Wella Kolestint’s superior deep long lasting hair colour will get them noticed by friends and loved ones.

This switch campaign has received excellent response from Indian women across all metros with thousands of women switching their old hair colour for a brand new pack of Wella Kolestint of their choice for free.

Commenting on the need for a superior hair colour that brings noticeable difference Bipasha Basu, Bollywood actress said “I love to colour my hair, but a couple of months back when I got my hair coloured I was sorely
disappointed when none of my friends noticed the change in me. I have seen Dimple’s hair in the Wella Kolestint ad and the colour looked luscious and luxurious. So I decided to try to it myself. I switched to Wella Kolestint
and I must say I feel transformed and love the colour!. It has given my hair a richer & deeper hair color than any colour I have used before. The best part is that I have noticed that it doesn’t fade for weeks and hence no
frequent touch ups are required. I am really excited about my new colour and the attention it has got me, infact that is the reason why I am here to tell all you lovely women to switch to Wella Kolestint and get noticed!! “

The Switch event was marked with great fervor and zeal. Women, young and old, lined up to exchange their used hair colour with a brand new Wella Kolestint hair colour. Thousands of women made the most of the opportunity and are all set to get noticed!!
http://www.indiantelevision.com/release/y2k11/june/junerel6.php

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock