• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 879

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Bipasha Basu’s mother makes modeling debut by hitting the ramp with her actress daughter Bipasha Basu. Bips walks the ramp along with the mother for a jewelry brand that she is endorsing. For the first time, Bipasha’s mother was seen walking the ramp and it was all for a noble cause.

An overjoyed Bipasha revealed, "I walked the ramp with my mother for the very first time for Gitanjali in association with Beti, against female foeticide."

supporting the cause, Bipasha added, "In our country the strength of a daughter is underestimated. I come from a family of three sisters where all three of us were given every kind of opportunity and encouragement by our parents!"

Supermodel turned actress Bipasha commented about her mom’s ramp walk, "She for a first timer was so confident! I was very nervous though" concluded Bipasha.

Read more: Bipasha walks the ramp with mom | Bipasha Basu http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/bipasha-walks-the-ramp-with-mom-1/7671/#ixzz1TmX3DfVm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock