• Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,235

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
B%20day.jpg

Cute little actress Harsha Khandeparkar, who was last seen playing Sanchi in Uttaran on Colors, shares her birthday today (26 October 2012) with Deepak Wadhwa and veteran actor Rajesh Khera. Earlier in the day we wrote that Deepak will soon be seen in Shakuntalam Telefilms’ upcoming crime based show on Star Plus, Nyay.

Shares Harsha, “Well, it was an amazing experience last night. I brought in my birthday with my friends who had got cakes, and loads of flowers and chocolates. Since this morning, I have been receiving innumerable gifts, namely, tops, jeans; one of my friends gave me a water purifier among many other things. Tonight, I am going out for a small get together with my friends. I am just missing my family who are at the moment in Goa. Rest all is good. All said and done, it’s a perfect birthday for me.”

Avers Deepak, “Right now, I am at my home in Delhi with my mother and spending time with my family. I will not be having a big birthday party; on the contrary, it will be a very small affair with my family. Late in the evening I shall go to dine with my family members. Talking about gifts, my mother gave me lots of cash with which I can shop. One thing that I am missing on my birthday is my father who is no more.”

Observes Khera, “I have turned 44 today. At this age, I don’t feel like celebrating birthdays and partying. Last night, I was busy with my construction business and was monitoring the construction area. Since I reached home this morning, didn’t get time to cut a cake. But, I am very thankful to all my friends who called me up to wish me. Today, I have no concrete plans as such; shall buy a cake and share it with my friends. I may go out with my friends or they might come over to my place. Today, I have just one wish and that is to not look like a 44-year old. I always want to remain young at heart.”

Happy Birthday Harsha, Deepak and Rajesh!

Birthday greetings to Harsha, Deepak and Rajesh Khera | Tellychakkar.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock