Blank Home Channel Language screen

ki_2004

Reaction score
Hi,
I am using Videocon D2h SD STB. For last 1 - 2 days every time I start the STB as soon as home channel is displayed, I see a blank screen to set home channel language. The problem is there's no option to choose from and when it's on this screen, except Off button the STB does not respond to any commands.
The home channel comes back automatically after about one minute.

black1.png

So every time I start the STB I have to wait for one minute before I can start using the STB.

I tried factory reset, no help at all.
I even accessed Setup --> Home Channel Settings but there's no arrow keys besides the 'Default' option so I can not set any home channel language and no matter what the blank screen is always displayed.

Does anyone know what could be the fix?
Replacing STB or changing the provider is the last option in these times of lockdown and corona challenges! Thanks a lot.

The problem as it appeared has now disappeared on its own so far! Since today evening when I start the STB that blank screen is no longer displayed any more. Don't know if it was some glitch from the d2h end or something wrong with the STB.

Try hiding all home channels. If you hide home channels, it starts with the last channel you watched. It works in older STBs. Please try and see if it helps.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock