from last two days sometimes all channels are displayed blank screen

my signal strength is full its no problem

what can i do

SoftHand_Tech said:
i am using videocon d2h 1011 box

from last two days sometimes all channels are displayed blank screen

my signal strength is full its no problem

what can i do

yes,in my box also blank a some channel mostly blank sony channel but this issue i face sometime. appoximatly 4-5 mint after 4-5 mint the channel again work

I face this problem yesterday all sony channel showing no signal and some other channels also like hungama aaj tak ndtv india and some regional channels and i am using sd 1011 set top box

This problem is due to sun outage. Whenever days & nights are equal (some days of March & September) there is problem with sattalite signal from the broadcaster's end. So for some time screen goes blank (Tata-sky is advance so they mention sun outage on there screen)

Yesterday It was happening in DD Channels for few minuts
all DD Channels were blank

Ya ....same situation with me...both in some hd and sd channels

As I mentioned in another thread, Tamil channels went blank. Now most of the channels are fine except few..

In the northern hemisphere, sun outages occur before the March equinox (February, March) and after the September equinox (September and October), and in the southern hemisphere the outages occur after the March equinox and before the September equinox

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock