Breaking Blockbuster offers by d2h(now removed)

Amit1079

Contributor
Reaction score
Screenshot_2018_09_25_00_47_40.png

Screenshot_2018_09_25_00_50_33.png

Last edited:
certain things still not clear . i enquired in afternoon in customer care for nearly three hours . iam dealer and not got any specific details about it after three hours only thing certain was 1. only with exact amount of recharge this package gets activated. following things still not clear . 1. suppose customer has balance say rs 500 or 1500 rs then why will he have to get recharge done by 3999 only and not by balance amount . as told by customer care i tried to get activate by balance amount but he told its not getting processed so i got reversed recharge done by me in that customers account. 2. also no idea what be the recharge for 2/3/4 multi tv connection . things should be made clear they should activate the packages not with the exact amount but with also the balance amount required for the respective packages also for sd it should be 231 and hd 251 for multi tv connection which is also not mentioned. hope things get cleared in day or so

certain things still not clear . i enquired in afternoon in customer care for nearly three hours . iam dealer and not got any specific details about it after three hours only thing certain was 1. only with exact amount of recharge this package gets activated. following things still not clear . 1. suppose customer has balance say rs 500 or 1500 rs then why will he have to get recharge done by 3999 only and not by balance amount . as told by customer care i tried to get activate by balance amount but he told its not getting processed so i got reversed recharge done by me in that customers account. 2. also no idea what be the recharge for 2/3/4 multi tv connection . things should be made clear they should activate the packages not with the exact amount but with also the balance amount required for the respective packages also for sd it should be 231 and hd 251 for multi tv connection which is also not mentioned. hope things get cleared in day or so

Valid points @Rajesh 25
Before introduce any pack they should think twice all these checkings...

Valid points @Rajesh 25
Before introduce any pack they should think twice all these checkings...

customer care persons still not have any idea how to activate this packages where customers have balance of old recharge they tell to recharge by whole amount why will customer recharge full amount suppose he has 1500 rs old balance. also they telling suppose customers have 4 hd connections then they telling to recharge 4999+4999+4999+4999 for hd . why customer recharge full when earlier he had to recharge only 3012 for 2/3 /4 th connection and also 30 days free in that. so company not benefitting any customers having more than one connections. also ten sports channels and pogo .hungama,hbo.warner bros free only one month. also they have right to remove any channels at any given time. whats the use when such things and doubts there. both dish tv and videocon same owner dish tv 67 hd channels and videocon dth only 38. injustice to d2h customers after merger

customer care persons still not have any idea how to activate this packages where customers have balance of old recharge they tell to recharge by whole amount why will customer recharge full amount suppose he has 1500 rs old balance. also they telling suppose customers have 4 hd connections then they telling to recharge 4999+4999+4999+4999 for hd . why customer recharge full when earlier he had to recharge only 3012 for 2/3 /4 th connection and also 30 days free in that. so company not benefitting any customers having more than one connections. also ten sports channels and pogo .hungama,hbo.warner bros free only one month. also they have right to remove any channels at any given time. whats the use when such things and doubts there. both dish tv and videocon same owner dish tv 67 hd channels and videocon dth only 38. injustice to d2h customers after merger
Yes, you are right, we have only 38 HD ch, when they resolve these things God knows

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock