Blurring picture on sports channels

tatasky_2006

Reaction score
Hi,

I have recently purchased 53 LG UHD TV and am using Tata Sky HD + box. All the channels look amazing but when watching sports channels i see a little white colour in the background whenever i watch live matches on SS Select HD and the moving players are sometimes a little blurred. Currently the box setting is 1080 resolution.

Has anyone faced such a problem or is this normal.. Can i change the settings and fix the problem?

Appreciate your replies.

Regarding picture quality, Tata Sky channels look a little bit blurred. It seems Tata Sky is trying to compress channels too much to be able to get space to add new channels.

Bro ....if you both experience of ADTV HD channels....

ADTV HD channels unmatched quality

tatasky_2006 said:
Hi,

I have recently purchased 53 LG UHD TV and am using Tata Sky HD + box. All the channels look amazing but when watching sports channels i see a little white colour in the background whenever i watch live matches on SS Select HD and the moving players are sometimes a little blurred. Currently the box setting is 1080 resolution.

Has anyone faced such a problem or is this normal.. Can i change the settings and fix the problem?

Appreciate your replies.

Always post Screenshots has a prove, has i have seen many guys posting useless threads like this regarding this issue with different dth they are using but none of them posted not even a single screen shot has we would know the problem. Admin should take actions on users who create threads like this without any prove or screen shots  :wall

munish1991 said:
Regarding picture quality, Dish TV is better than Tata Sky. One can easily find the difference between picture quality of both services. Channels on Dish TV look very sharp and clean. On the other hand Tata Sky channels look a little bit blurred. It seems Tata Sky is trying to compress channels too much to be able to get space to add new channels.

LOL what a promotion of Dish TV :D :D

thread starter said he had problem only with SSS HD channels which are not even available on dish tv so how can you say dish tv pq is better :D :s :no
RajKumar said:
Bro ....if you both experience of ADTV HD channels....

ADTV HD channels unmatched quality

no i didn't agreed :no

TS HD quality is matched with ADTV HD :) :lol

P.S. : I don't have any such issue in SSS HD channels in TS :k

Rushil.D said:
LOL what a promotion of Dish TV :D :D

thread starter said he had problem only with SSS HD channels which are not even available on dish tv so how can you say dish tv pq is better :D :s :no
no i didn't agreed :no

TS HD quality is matched with ADTV HD :) [emoji38]
I dont knw about TS bro....thread started saying abt TS PQ....hence....I mentioned about ADTV unmatched quality[emoji4]

munish1991 said:
Regarding picture quality, Dish TV is better than Tata Sky. One can easily find the difference between picture quality of both services. Channels on Dish TV look very sharp and clean. On the other hand Tata Sky channels look a little bit blurred. It seems Tata Sky is trying to compress channels too much to be able to get space to add new channels.

Masala Marke Pic quality....:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock