Breaking Bollywood conspiring against AR Rahman?

Nowadays it's only about Her Reaction. ARR sir disagrees with Kangana since he admires Hrithik. I personally feel that Kangana is just milking her point and from SSR sir's death she is getting undue advantage which is increasing toxicity in the digital space. First of all she cannot point a finger on Deols and talented people like Dhanush, Thalapathy Vijay, Fahadh Faasil, Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Jr NTR, Suriya, Karthi. If according to her nepotism is bad then she should also tell about these actors. She doesn't have the guts. I didn't like her due to get toxicity and now I hate her to the core even Though she is an amazing actress.

Varun is doing a film again with Sriram Raghavan compared to other nepotism products he acts well.October was a proof how amazing he acts. He should stay away from Commercial Cinema.
Yes I agree with u, he is unlike other nepo products. He has done good meaning full films like sui dhaga, October etc
Hope he doesn't does films like judwaa 2 in the near future

Yes I agree with u, he is unlike other nepo products. He has done good meaning full films like sui dhaga, October etc
Hope he doesn't does films like judwaa 2 in the near future
I disagree with you. Every artist should do mix of commercial movie to make money and niche movies for critical acclaim.

Last edited:
I disagree with you. Every artist should do mic of commercial movie to make money and niche movies for critical acclaim.
Every actor should do commercial films but the audiences are rejecting Varun in commercial scripts. His Dilwale remark actually landed him in trouble plus the sexist and illogical sequences in Judwaa 2 added fuel to the fire. For a while he should take a break and focus on the right commercial script.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock