Bollywood to Nepowood | Nepotism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baba Yaga

Reaction score
Nepotism is not new to Bollywood , but I always taught some day may be some day the Bollywood would encourage new talent instead of nepotism....but day by day nepotism is increasing and it might already reached it's final stage we are the ones who could not see it and hoping it would go away some day,but it wont.

When Gully Boy won all the awards and they choose it for Oscars , and when Annanya Panda won the award I understood how much control Bollywood has over and even in past few months on social media I noticed that pages like Filmfare and IIFA has Posting only content related to Bollywood.... especially jacquiln and Annanya Panda sara ali khan , kareena kapoor ...literally they are posting Images like their gym activities , throw backs and other unnecessary stuff who needs them on Award pages ohh may be this is what Bollywood means that they want people to remember them in every possible way. IIFA means International Indian Film Academy Awards Why cant change to International Bollywood Film Academy Awards and Filmfare to Filmfare Bollywood .

Note: Nepotism is everywhere but you cant survive without talent in other Industries.

I was devastated after hearing the loss of Sushant Singh Rajput and I was very sad but more than that after seeing the fake sympathy from bollywood celebrities like alia and karan who made fun of him for being an TV actor and I decided to share this because Bollywood has already became Nepowood.

thanx for creating this thread as i was also thinking too make one....this nepotism has to stop these so called big stars forget they are made by public they were also once newcomers like SSR what would have happened if same thing would have hapened with them?? we as viewers of their shows on OTT or movies in theater should be boycotted be it salman buddha khans movie or karan Johar movies or crap which is rolled by that tantric looking female of balaji we should avoid there stuff even we should avoid movies which have star kids who have 0 talent.... lets support stars who have no godfather in movie industry.....

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx for creating this thread as i was also thinking too make one....this nepotism has to stop these so called big stars forget they are made by public they were also once newcomers like SSR what would have happened if same thing would have hapened with them?? we as viewers of their shows on OTT or movies in theater should be boycotted be it salman buddha khans movie or karan Johar movies or crap which is rolled by that tantric looking female of balaji we should avoid there stuff even we should avoid movies which have star kids who have 0 talent.... lets support stars who have no godfather in movie industry.....
Bro ....From past 3 days We seen how common people are firing over nepotism especially Annany pandya and Alia Bhatt and how award functions are in favor to them despite all this today Film Fare facebook page posted throw back of how Annany and Alia felt when they received their awards why post now even when they knows about the current issue, this clearly shows they are not afraid of anything.

Bro ....From past 3 days We seen how common people are firing over nepotism especially Annany pandya and Alia Bhatt and how award functions are in favor to them despite all this today Film Fare facebook page posted throw back of how Annany and Alia felt when they received their awards why post now even when they knows about the current issue, this clearly shows they are not afraid of anything.
Please bro take the correct name it's not Ananya Pandey, it's Neponaya Pandey.
And it's Nepolia Bhatt not Alia bhatt

Thanx for creating this thread bro
I got very devistated after the death of SSR and pain is still here
It's high time we should prefer those shows or movies which have content although I'm doing this since 1odd year and don't support anybody which is star kid or outsider we should support them only they have some talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock