Bollywood to Nepowood | Nepotism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like thread title.. and Bollywood is running by Nepotism Stars 👍

Alia Bhatt's father is a successful producer. He has his own production house but he never casted his daughter for any of Vishesh Films before 2018. He only casted her after she became 6 year old industry veteran. So we can count nepotism out from here. Even she auditioned with other small and big time actors for SOTY. So we can count nepotism out from here.

You can joke, laugh and bring baseless facts you want. But can't never alter actual facts.
Alia Bhatt got chance in bollywood only because of her father. I don't think she would have become actress if she belonged from a normal background. May be she has good acting skills but the chance she got in bollywood is due to influence of his father in industry.

Alia Bhatt got chance in bollywood only because of her father. I don't think she would have become actress if she belonged from a normal background. May be she has good acting skills but the chance she got in bollywood is due to influence of his father in industry.
Then why did she had to audition? Have you ever accused any IAS officer whose father was IAS of nepotism. This is ridiculous.

Then why did she had to audition? Have you ever accused any IAS officer whose father was IAS of nepotism. This is ridiculous.
She danced in the SOTY audition and got selected :biggrin:. Do you call this audition? Also this audition was taken by Karan Johar who only launches star kids.

She danced in the SOTY audition and got selected :biggrin:. Do you call this audition? Also this audition was taken by Karan Johar who only launches star kids.
You call unverified youtube accounts source? Really am impressed with you. Kudos!

Double Standard Fans of Bollywood here.

One side they want justice for Sushant
Second side they support that sh#t stars of bollywood
How is supporting bollywood artist supporting murder?

And bollywood stars are not sh#t. But wannabe detectives are full of it though.

How the heck we are supposed to know who murdered him? We are not detectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock