Bollywood to Nepowood | Nepotism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give Randeep Hood example for those who things Nepotism doesn't matter in Bollywood

In Highway Randeep Hooda and Alia both performance top class but. But bollywood praised only Alia performance, lots of articles on Alia.
Randeep just side actor that movie says by bollywood Biggies

In Sarabjit same thing happened...

If you guys don't gives enough respect to talented actors

Then 14th june is result

I give Randeep Hood example for those who things Nepotism doesn't matter in Bollywood

In Highway Randeep Hooda and Alia both performance top class but. But bollywood praised only Alia performance, lots of articles on Alia.
Randeep just side actor that movie says by bollywood Biggies

In Sarabjit same thing happened...

If you guys don't gives enough respect to talented actors

Then 14th june is result
I like and also sympathize with Randeep Hooda. I have read how he wanted to play Havildar Ishar Singh. Unfortunately, Kesari was made. His two years of work went down in drain.

Meanwhile it's wrong to claim he didn't got praises for Highway. He not only got praises. He got mainstream attention for it too.

We give high respect to all actors. Smaller actors are making movies crossing 100's of crores. OTT is also always there to get opportunity.

We still don't know about happened at June 14th. Since it's a controversial topic. Let's avoid talking about it.

Last edited:
I m not saying this bcoz i m a fan of south industry bt now a days certain ppl ,media are just baking roti on sushant dead body(sorry to say tht).even now some actor ,youtubers fans doing all things to earn money

I said many times bro... Now People's just showings sympathy on Sushant and gaining lot of attention and money...

They just double standard fans... They don't even care about Sushant.. They just want Attention and Likes or Retweets

I said many times bro... Now People's just showings sympathy on Sushant and gaining lot of attention and money...

They just double standard fans... They don't even care about Sushant.. They just want Attention and Likes or Retweets
Only media and politicians are doing it. They can financially and politically benefit from it.

Sushant is universally loved. So people showing anger is normal. And likes and retweets are virtual things which means nothing to common people. It's not like money that they are earning from likes and retweets. So taking shots and insulting them is morally wrong.

@Baba Yaga bro.Change the thread title to just nepotism. If you only thing bollywood has so called nepotism. Other industry special telegu industry has same. So defaming only bollywood here is wrong.
First sorry my late reply ...
Every industry had nepotism and i am not denying it ...but in other industry stars (nepo background) will not control the fate of other artists ....but in bollywood it does happens.

bro in telugu industry, can you name few heros who came from nepo background and survying in the industry without acting skills but still getting multiple movie offers...

bro in telugu industry, can you name few heros who came from nepo background and survying in the industry without acting skills but still getting multiple movie offers...
Can you do same in bollywood industry?

We have whole family trees coming from South.
pxZPlpv.jpg

Source : The Federal
Bro just because some one entered from background doesn't means they survived in the industry .

Example from NTR family Chart only two people sustained in the industry...Balakriahna and Jr NTR and Kalayan Ram was trying to find his way back all others were fadedout

and Krishna family chart itself is wrong

First sorry my late reply ...
Every industry had nepotism and i am not denying it ...but in other industry stars (nepo background) will not control the fate of other artists ....but in bollywood it does happens.

Telugu actors like ram charan,pawan kalyan,allu sirish etc. from chiranjeevi family dont know acting at all but are surving with help of family backround and caste based fans(their kapu caste people are 30 pecent in andhra pradesh).I think you dont know about caste and theater mafia in tollywood.I am from telangana.Here caste plays more important role than talent and most of the theatres are controlled by few big producers and create theater problems for low budget movies.You should better know how this chiranjeevi family destroyed career of talented telugu hero uday kiran.

Last edited:
Can you do same in bollywood industry?
The reply I have given for family charts you understood in different way...and ofcourse the is no ...in southern industry you will survive only when you have talent if not the auidence will reject you no matter which background you are from....but this does not happen in Bollywood...names like arjus kapoor and tiger sherrom still survying

You just copied some inages from interent and pasted here and defending bollywood .
Ex Krishna Family Chart

Mahesh=nepo kid
Narmath=before marrying mahesh she is actress.
Vijaya Niram=she is actress before marrying krishna
yayadev=he is politican not an actor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock