Bollywood to Nepowood | Nepotism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telugu actors like ram charan,pawan kalyan,allu sirish etc. from chiranjeevi family dont know acting at all but are surving with help of family backround and caste based fans(their kapu caste people are 30 pecent in andhra pradesh).I think you dont know about caste and theater mafia in tollywood.I am from telangana.Here caste plays more important role than talent and most of the theatres are controlled by few big producers and create theater problems for low budget movies.You should better know how this chiranjeevi family destroyed career of talented telugu hero uday kiran.

I am sorry for you as beleive ramchararn has no acting skills but surveying industry ...you knolwwldge on acting is very poor I belevie even after rangastalam then ok I won't argue with you at all ..and coming to sriish ....he is not survying and if allu arvid want he might have alraedy doing 1 movie per year with him as he is his son but he is not doing because he knows audience will not accept him and he is not improving it and in industry he will fad out max in 2 years ...

If you think only cast matters how does other cast hero is getting same boxofice collection as his rival this cast thing is happening only in between fans.

The problem with the threaters will always be there because even threaters owners want rto run the big movies and evwn audience itself preferring them ..dont just think about your circle we will go even small came think.as a whole out of 100 .....90 people prefers stars movie.

Udiya kiran incident every one knows about it and we also know the issue between udya and mega family is not because udya is talented and compentrioe to them it is because of personal issue (I dont want to elabrate)

I am sorry for you as beleive ramchararn has no acting skills but surveying industry ...you knolwwldge on acting is very poor I belevie even after rangastalam then ok I won't argue with you at all ..and coming to sriish ....he is not survying and if allu arvid want he might have alraedy doing 1 movie per year with him as he is his son but he is not doing because he knows audience will not accept him and he is not improving it and in industry he will fad out max in 2 years ...

If you think only cast matters how does other cast hero is getting same boxofice collection as his rival this cast thing is happening only in between fans.

The problem with the threaters will always be there because even threaters owners want rto run the big movies and evwn audience itself preferring them ..dont just think about your circle we will go even small came think.as a whole out of 100 .....90 people prefers stars movie.

Udiya kiran incident every one knows about it and we also know the issue between udya and mega family is not because udya is talented and compentrioe to them it is because of personal issue (I dont want to elabrate)
Nice jokes and Nice Cover drives🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.You blind fans will never accept the reality of telugu film industry

Last edited:
Nice jokes and Nice Cover drives🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.You blind fans will never accept the reality of telugu film industry
First of all I am not fan of any telugu hero at all, just because I supported a hero doesnot mean I am their fan . I am only supporting their talent. Even Ntr is talented does this means I am his fan....this shows how immature you are and how blindly you follow.
Before commenting I will check entire carrer of a star whether he is talented or not ( i will watch his and only comment ) .

Looks like you you are blind follower ...I have alreday seen in this very same thread you mentioned simlar type of comment on cast this shows you are additcied to it when ever argument came all you can bring up is cast topic bevause you are assesing the actor based on their caste instead of their talent .

You will never calcuate the ground realty of how industry works ...instrad when ever someone explained it, all you can say is " nice jokes and cover drivers " you know why because you know nothing about industry all you do is cover drives until unlless someone brings up the topic you are addicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock