BOO1 error

Today I called nodal officer in Chennai for complaining about not getting few channels due to weak TP issue, i also mentioned that I am waiting for 3 weeks to get it fixed, I told nodal officer that I also called customer care every week to get information on when this will be fixed, also informed him that customer care responded as they have this issue for many others and it will get fixed automatically as back end people working on it.

I was shocked and got anger after hearing nodal officer response. He replied as they fixed this issue already and no more problem from Airtel side. And asked me if you want to get the issue fixed then register a complaint so that the technician will come and fix the issue for Rs.150/-.

I totally fed up and asked him that still many more customers have facing this issue why not airtel help to fix free of cost as this is the problem from airtel side and why always keeping the burden on customers and its not fair. He replied that you dont worry about public and if you want to get it fixed pay Rs.150/- I couldnt control my anger and abused him and hanged the call.

sarube said:
Today I called nodal officer in Chennai for complaining about not getting few channels due to weak TP issue, i also mentioned that I am waiting for 3 weeks to get it fixed, I told nodal officer that I also called customer care every week to get information on when this will be fixed, also informed him that customer care responded as they have this issue for many others and it will get fixed automatically as back end people working on it.

I was shocked and got anger after hearing nodal officer response. He replied as they fixed this issue already and no more problem from Airtel side. And asked me if you want to get the issue fixed then register a complaint so that the technician will come and fix the issue for Rs.150/-.

I totally fed up and asked him that still many more customers have facing this issue why not airtel help to fix free of cost as this is the problem from airtel side and why always keeping the burden on customers and its not fair. He replied that you dont worry about public and if you want to get it fixed pay Rs.150/- I couldnt control my anger and abused him and hanged the call.
Lets complain about this to TRAI....
I am going to complain...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock