Booked a new Dish TV HD connection.

• Thread starter vbmjoy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,635
Wow You got Dish Tv for Rs.0:skd::tup:
Congrats Bro .. Share images when its got installed.

Got it, you got dishtv for free, that is why you were going for dishTv ignoring other DTH's.
Dish TV is the oldest DTH service provider in India. So they have experience. I researched and found that Dish TV has some freedom about HD channels and they are cheaper and I liked it. Tata Sky is really restricted and costly. About other operators I live in Central India so Sun Direct is not for me. Independent TV is in bad condition and less HD channels. Videocon has been merged with Dish TV. So that's like two sides of the same coin. So truely there is only one left that is ADTV. I personally don't like Airtel for how they charged us for our phone bills in past. So I opted for Dish TV.

I personally don't like Airtel for how they charged us for our phone bills in past. So I opted for Dish TV.

If you personally don't like ADTV. Its over on You,

But My Opinion is ADTV is best in DTH Industry. Dishtv never ever competed with ADTV.

Dish TV is the oldest DTH service provider in India. So they have experience. I researched and found that Dish TV has some freedom about HD channels and they are cheaper and I liked it. Tata Sky is really restricted and costly. About other operators I live in Central India so Sun Direct is not for me. Independent TV is in bad condition and less HD channels. Videocon has been merged with Dish TV. So that's like two sides of the same coin. So truely there is only one left that is ADTV. I personally don't like Airtel for how they charged us for our phone bills in past. So I opted for Dish TV.
Dish tv is best then other all dth

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock