Booked a new tatasky

Suman Bar

Reaction score
After shifting from d2h hd to airtel hd I decided to book a tata sky connection through online but cash on delivery. I choose Ultra pack for one year with one year hd access free+ installation. Total I hv to pay rs. 7100/-.
Tomorrow they will install. Which dish size and lnb is best for tata sky? Bro help me to choose good hardware of tata sky.

Welcome to TS bro :wlcm

there is no such issue of hardware in TS all is excellent :k

but few times few users get faulty boxes :shy

You will get sharp made universal lnb and 65cm dish provided by tata sky.

Bapun Raz said:
You will get sharp made universal lnb and 65cm dish provided by tata sky.

Bro is 65 cm dish is good or there is more big dish available in tatasky.

Suman Bar said:
Bro is 65 cm dish is good or there is more big dish available in tatasky.
85cm dish available but that is given only for transfer connection. These days that too they are not giving for all and changing lnb only for it. So in general everyone getting 65cm dish.

Bapun Raz said:
85cm dish available but that is given only for transfer connection. These days that too they are not giving for all and changing lnb only for it. So in general everyone getting 65cm dish.
That means if I buy transfer box I will get big dish. What is the functions of big dish bro? Will I get any problem in future in small dish?

Suman Bar said:
That means if I buy transfer box I will get big dish. What is the functions of big dish bro? Will I get any problem in future in small dish?

Signal same small dish/big dish

Transfer box Lnb stronger :k

Suman Bar said:
Transfer box has 3 tuners where as normal hd and sd boxes has only 1. Hope you got it.

Suman Bar said:

There will not be any problem with dish bro as TS's satellite right in the middle of India ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock