Booked a new tatasky

Bro my tata sky hd installed at 10 am. I am very much happy to see the picture quality of sd and hd channel, specially sd channel. I hv got 65 cm dish bro.
How to select permanently default audio as bengali and 2nd language hindi in multilingual channel?
Every time It is difficult to select my preferred language when I change the channel.

Bro my tata sky hd installed at 10 am. I am very much happy to see the picture quality of sd and hd channel, specially sd channel. I hv got 65 cm dish bro.
How to select permanently default audio as bengali and 2nd language hindi in multilingual channel?
Every time It is difficult to select my preferred language when I change the channel.

Suman Bar said:

Organiser >> User Settings >>Language settings

Congratulations Suman bro. :hs :eek:hya :Luv
So now you are using D2H, ADTV, TS [emoji106]

On a lighter Note :shy
You are so happy that you posted it 3 times [emoji14]

ABCDEFGH said:

No bro I used d2h then adtv. Now using tats sky.
My mobile hangs thats why I press the post botton three times.

ABCDEFGH said:

:lol:D

Bapun Raz said:
Organiser >> User Settings >>Language settings

Bro I cant set because I have to select every time. In language setting option there is only one language option.

Suman Bar said:
Bro I cant set because I have to select every time. In language setting option there is only one language option.
Set that Bengali

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock