Booked a new tatasky

Suman Bar said:
Bro I cant set because I have to select every time. In language setting option there is only one language option.
There is no 2nd preferred language setting on tata sky.

Suman Bar said:
Bro I cant set because I have to select every time. In language setting option there is only one language option.
Use the arrows buttons on your remote to change it to your preferred language:k:tup

lol..it seems every one moving to tatasky now..i was definitely not wrong 8yrs ago..thanks to the retailer who advice me to choose tatasky and tats it,i just love it but yes before others added new channels and i feel frustrate changing dates of gsat10 what happen to airtel now ses9..but yes worth it waiting...ma advice ud be do not move to others have faith on your decesion..no company want to let there customers down..proud been an tatasky custome for long as 8+yrs..

Sarkar said:
Set that Bengali

Bro if I secelet Bengali then all the channels are not coming in Bengali eg History TV hd, NGC HD etc.
Again if I select bengali then all the channels which have not bengali feed those are running in English like all kids channel. But I preferred hindi which have not Bengali feed.

Suman Bar said:
Bro if I secelet Bengali then all the channels are not coming in Bengali eg History TV hd, NGC HD etc.
Again if I select bengali then all the channels which have not bengali feed those are running in English like all kids channel. But I preferred hindi which have not Bengali feed.

Yes, Even if you set it as Bengali, History Tv 18 HD, NGC HD, NGC Wild HD will give you English Audio. You have to again manually change it.

It is a bug from Tata Sky, Hope they correct it soon

ABCDEFGH said:
Yes, Even if you set it as Bengali, History Tv 18 HD, NGC HD, NGC Wild HD will give you English Audio. You have to again manually change it.

Please bro mail them about this bug. And tell them to provide the option of preferred 2ng language bro. Airtel and Videocon have the two languages option.

ABCDEFGH said:

ABCDEFG Bro. I hv called regarding this many times but they are not trying to understand the problem every time. But why?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock