Good News Booked New TATA Sky HD Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Android box has no launch information yet. He still can upgrade once Android box arrives.
I don't get the hype of android box so much. I always thought smart box and sticks would offer much better experience than any hybrid product. Even Airtel knows this. That's why they launch Xstream stick along with Xstream box.

Preffered audio automaticly changes to english even I select Hindi or Kannada after changing the channel.
How to fix it?

Preffered audio automaticly changes to english even I select Hindi or Kannada after changing the channel.
How to fix it?
Change to favorite language to Kannada from System setting .

Its not working bro.
It will not work, this is a known issue and there is no fix. Dolby Audio is always preferred and most of HD channels provide Dolby Audio in English only that's why when you switch to these Channels your language automatically changes to English.

It will not work, this is a known issue and there is no fix. Dolby Audio is always preferred and most of HD channels provide Dolby Audio in English only that's why when you switch to these Channels your language automatically changes to English.
I am using PCM audio not Dolby audio bro.

I am using PCM audio not Dolby audio bro.
Settings doesn't matters if you have HD box it will switch to English automatically if DD audio is available on that channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock