• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Bought a new TS HD today

minogold

Registered
Reaction score
After being an ardent cable subscriber all these years, today I purchased the Tata Sky HD connection. The picture quality and audio quality in both SD & HD channels are great.

My brother is having d2h and the SD quality in it is really watching like a pirated video when compared to Tata Sky

I was actually surprised by their installation. Ordered at 9 AM this morning at Tata Sky's portal. Technician came at 10 AM and by 10 30 AM all is done. Really happy about their swiftness.

ABCDEFGH

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats.:hs

Yes, Tata Sky's Installation is very fast. :luv

Enjoy Maximun HD channels :eek:hya:tup ;)

dinee

Registered
Reaction score
congrats for new ts...did u booked in online,how much it comes and whats the package u have opted...

minogold

Registered
Reaction score
@dinee... Yes through online only. I opted for the one month ultra pack. The cost is Rs. 1800/-

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Congratulations for the purchase of TS. :)

You are in tyre 1 service area. Means any complaints or new installation within 2 hours, then comes tyre 2 area which will be within 4 hours. Then tyre 3 and like that. No other dth provides this much quicker services. You are one of the lucky customer like me to have such facility available in your area. ;) :tup

ABCDEFGH

Registered
Reaction score
Bapun Raz said:
Congratulations for the purchase of TS. :)

You are in tyre 1 service area. Means any complaints or new installation within 2 hours, then comes tyre 2 area which will be within 4 hours. Then tyre 3 and like that. No other dth provides this much quicker services. You are one of the lucky customer like me to have such facility available in your area. ;) :tup

Well I guess i am in either tyre 1 or tyre 2 ;)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock