Good News Bought Airtel HD connection

Kiran Reddy

Contributor
Reaction score
I booked Airtel HD connection from amazon (price:₹1340) yesterday (https://www.amazon.in/dp/B075TJHWVC/?tag=dreamdth-21) got it installed today afternoon.

Got 1 month 199 plan with lot of free add-ons only thing I could recognize among them is Royal AP HD.

Now I have Dish TV, Tata Sky, Sun Direct and Airtel TV :nj:

LEQVsHqr.jpg

tLxof0Sr.jpg

B6Tx0q0r.jpg

3oLRwf6.jpg

Congrats Bro. What are free add-on s you got it.
I got lot of sms bro, unable to see this account yet on myairtel to see the list.

As per sms I got: FREE SERVICES 1M, Star Sports Myplan, Royal AP HD, FIFA World Cup 75D HD, Star Sports 1 HD & 1 Hindi HD, DD Rajyasabha, Telugu regional, Tamil Regional and I got around 15 sms which say sorry this topup is not eligible on your account.

Last edited:
Congrats bro

Now only d2h (dabba 2 home) is left:lol:
Actually D2H was my first DTH which I bought 5-6 years ago, but used it for 2-3 months as I was having frequent alignment issues (due to children playing with Dish :cry: ). It is currently inactive and also dish got badly damaged :( I still receive sms and mails asking to activate connection even after 5 years of being inactive.

Edit: I am still able to login to D2H account on website :eek:, so may be I can find that STB and try that as well :)
jWHZrED.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock