Bought Airtel XStream 4K Box

On Tata Sky 4K box as per wikipedia...I don't have Tata Sky connection so can't confirm...Maybe these channels never existed or maybe they were there temporarily...Not sure...

List of 4K channels in India - Wikipedia
Definitely there was never a Nat Geo 4K. But there was briefly a Star Gold 4K for the premiere of Bajrangi Bhaijaan (October 2015).

In any case, Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, so some information is incorrect.

Definitely there was never a Nat Geo 4K. But there was briefly a Star Gold 4K for the premiere of Bajrangi Bhaijaan (October 2015).

In any case, Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, so some information is incorrect.
Hope we get some in India in near future...Most people in India still uses HD ready/FHD TVs...Common people in India even don't know what the term 4K means & the difference between different TV resolutions...Maybe that's why broadcasters are not much keen on bringing 4k channels to India...

Last edited:
Is it easy to store the favourite channels user wise.i am thinking of switching to xstream from d2h.
Where d2h has the options of storing favourite channels for 4 users.
Can we change the order of favourite channels
Thanks for replying

@Vadirocks bro can we connect internet to xtreme box only via WiFi only is lan option available, bro as you are using it how's the picture quality of sd channels as compared to hevc box, how's the overall experience is it worthy to upgrade to xtreme box any problems or flaws experienced so far, bro as I am also looking for upgrade. Thanks

@Vadirocks bro @Deep.S bro @Sri_ADTV bro @narender reddy bro can we connect internet to xtreme box only via WiFi only is lan option available, bro as you are using it how's the picture quality of sd channels as compared to hevc box, how's the overall experience is it worthy to upgrade to xtreme box any problems or flaws experienced so far, bro as I am also looking for upgrade. Thanks

As per my knowledge nothing is coming in 4K. Actually they stopped promoting 4K boxes.
It could be still found on website for purchase
Tata Sky 4K
1Yq18pG.png

@Anish Pai bro. Here it is in written. What do I need to watch in 4k on Tata Sky's website.
Tata Sky Actve services are available 24x7 and our range of Tata Sky services include cooking, live darshan (from the most revered temples in India), cartoon based games and learning, Vedic Math, English lessons, Tata Sky Fitness and much more. In addition, you can also catch the latest blockbusters, from the comfort of your home, on Tata Sky's pay-per-view service 'Showcase'.

I think these services are available in 4k. Can any 4k user confirm it?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock