Good News Bought Internet Tv box for 2500+250

Bro im able to pm other members. Ive been using forum for many years with over 200 posts. I see pm function on other membrrs but not u. Thanx

Dont Know why bro I haven't disabled anything but replied to your question that Airtel Internet TV works even with all other Operators Wifi Network,You can go for it if its availabe in your location abroad.

i too look to upgrade if its 1499..
but can we use any packs on internet tv.. like south max, my sports

Not yet bro,Last week I activated Infinity Pack 3M at Rs.1665.Only Infinity ARP and Internet TV Pack 1M at Rs.700 for all Channels available till now.But two new packs exclusive for Internet TV ads posted here but not yet available for Activation & also there is news posted in our forum in the future we may activate all the packs,But nothing so far.If you plan to be a Infinity Subscriber for another year or so,you may go for it.

@Jithin91 Bro if your are buying Make sure you get an Upgrade,Local dealer over here in Suburbs of Chennai convinced me for a new Connection & made me spend about nearly Rs.1000 extra even though its three months Free Viewing Period & old box at Rs.500.Choose Whatever mode (Online or Offline) will offer you a best price along with an Upgrade on your old Smart card itself.They will say smart card tray not available blah blah..Make sure you get an upgrade and not a new Connection.

Last edited:
@Jithin91 Bro if your are buying Make sure you get an Upgrade,Local dealer over here in Suburbs of Chennai convinced me for a new Connection & made me spend about nearly Rs.1000 extra even though its three months Free Viewing Period & old box at Rs.500.Choose Whatever mode (Online or Offline) will offer you a best price along with an Upgrade on your old Smart card itself.They will say smart card tray not available blah blah..Make sure you get an upgrade and not a new Connection.
upgrade only bro. Infinity users upgrade offer for 1499
that too only if they plan to change to lower packs.. no plan for new connection. 5 months left for current infinity pack

that too only if they plan to change to lower packs.. no plan for new connection. 5 months left for current infinity pack

Like this they will say some thing & offer you a new connection for 3M/12M ARP of Internet Tv Pack available for New Connection,So its better to wait.Hope they remove the package restrictions soon.

Bro, i also got this type of offer, that time i have activated MaxHD one year pack. I have asked the amount revert back to my account, they did it as per pro rata basis. so you can do same thing ask the remaining 5 month amount and then go for internet tv. Use Email conversation, do not call customer care for evidence purpose.

Last edited:
Bro, i also got this type of offer, that time i have activated MaxHD one year pack. I have asked the amount revert back to my account, they did it as per pro rata basis. so you can do same thing ask the remaining 5 month amount and then go for internet tv. Use Email conversation, do not call customer care for evidence purpose.
am planning to upgrade if they allow to take lower packs once infinity is over

NO it seems, when I bought internet tv 4k STB, by default they given MaxHD one year pack,
and the Aitel CC guys said MaxHD is the default for internet tv STB , it cannot be lowered any other packs,
even after free infinity is over we have to continue with MaxHD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock