Good News Bought Internet Tv box for 2500+250

am planning to upgrade if they allow to take lower packs once infinity is over
As per my discussion with Internet TV person that time, now they have introduced 3 additional pack Rs.381, Rs450 and Rs 500 (new plans) and Rs700 (existing plan) you can ask demo or call back and find the differences.

NO it seems, when I bought internet tv 4k STB, by default they given MaxHD one year pack,
and the Aitel CC guys said MaxHD is the default for internet tv STB , it cannot be lowered any other packs,
even after free infinity is over we have to continue with MaxHD.

Not Like that Bro,Max HD pack is an add on pack common to all kind of HD Set top Box.Presently at the time of Activation they give 3M/12M Internet TV Pack all hd & sd channels pack,After Free Viewing Period we can activate only High price Package called Infinity Pack,this is mainly due to other packs for Normal HD Box not yet introduced to Internet TV Box,but surely there is a huge Chance either Normal HD Box packs or Special low range monthly packs exclusive to Internet TV will be introduced.

Last edited:
As per my discussion with Internet TV person that time, now they have introduced 3 additional pack Rs.381, Rs450 and Rs 500 (new plans) and Rs700 (existing plan) you can ask demo or call back and find the differences.

They are not yet activating this packs via Airtel Customer Care till now & do you have any customer care contact no exclusive to Airtel Internet TV who can activate this monthly packs into our account?? Is that new connection activation people itself can activate this packs??

They are not yet activating this packs via Airtel Customer Care till now & do you have any customer care contact no exclusive to Airtel Internet TV who can activate this monthly packs into our account?? Is that new connection activation people itself can activate this packs??
New connection activation people only, and also he told me that the person coming for demo is having all these 4 plan details. First initiate the interest to upgrade, they will call you that time ask for demo they will come and explain the plan details.

Please suggest whether to go Amazon Fire Stick or Airtel Internet TV? Fire Stick would be available under 3k in today's sale and I am already an Airtel digital tv user.

Please suggest whether to go Amazon Fire Stick or Airtel Internet TV? Fire Stick would be available under 3k in today's sale and I am already an Airtel digital tv user.
hi, i suggest Firestick, its handy and no need for any active connection as like as internet tv which required active dth connection.
With internet you can enjoy. you can go through our discussion as @Optimus_Prime suggested

DDF Exclusive - Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Just received a call for Airtel n they are provided infinity pack 1 year along with Internet Tv for Rs 6999/- including installation. Please suggest now.
Or should I go with Fire Stick in today's amazon sale?

As if you are already existing aitel user and you are planning to continue aitel with infinity pack further alos ( ~7k for 1 year)
I suggest you go for aitel internet box because you get latest DD Atmos sound with HD HEVC supported Set Top Box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock