Good News Bought Internet Tv box for 2500+250

Hi,
Can you please let me know is there any lag in operation of the box? I have read so many reviews in amazon that it lags,crashes,takes a long time to start or to switch channels. I am planning to buy it on September 1st. Please let me know about your experience so far.

Thanks in advance. :)

I am using it for 2 months now.. Minor flaws will be there if you are ok with that then buy,its not perfect but definitely good enough.

I am using it for 2 months now.. Minor flaws will be there if you are ok with that then buy,its not perfect but definitely good enough.
I am planning to buy it for my old parents. Is the user experience is difficult? Because they might have difficulty with it then.

I am planning to buy it for my old parents. Is the user experience is difficult? Because they might have difficulty with it then.

For TV Viewing its excellent flaws only on Android side,At times certain android apps might respond slowly & might crash and will not be same as viewing TV alone.So for your parents its good to buy ordinary HD+ box otherwise they might run out of patience while using Android features.

Hi, can someone pls confirm if this internet box would work fully work outside india? Someone told me it's limited to india only and would require airtel broadband to work. Is it true?

Hi @karan_hdl. I tried to pm u. But not working

I think if you are a new user you have to complete certain number of posts before PM feature enabled.If you can ask here itself,you May ask or else complete more posts to use PM features.

Last edited:
Hi, can someone pls confirm if this internet box would work fully work outside india? Someone told me it's limited to india only and would require airtel broadband to work. Is it true?

We can use it with any WIFI connection,So if box is available for activation in your place you can go for it.

I think if you are a new user you have to complete certain number of posts before PM feature enabled.If you can ask here itself,you May ask or else complete more posts to use PM features.
Bro im able to pm other members. Ive been using forum for many years with over 200 posts. I see pm function on other membrrs but not u. Thanx

Cost is further decreased to 1499 + 250 for current infinity users..
waiting for confirmation

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock