Good News Bought New Airtel Internet Tv!!

Upgrading my Airtel HD+ Connection to Internet TV this evening @Rs.4000 with one month free Subscription.

Though Still not available for my area I ordered from a local retailers place which is only few km's away.

Awaiting Installation in few hours will update Snaps tonight.
Still erode area not available.anyone tell when internet TV available in erode.

Still erode area not available.anyone tell when internet TV available in erode.

Madurai & Coimbatore they added Upgrade to Internet TV option in Website. so soon Erode might be available.If some info from our forum bro's are to be believed then July it will be available with most of the dealers offline.

Madurai & Coimbatore they added Upgrade to Internet TV option in Website. so soon Erode might be available.If some info from our forum bro's are to be believed then July it will be available with most of the dealers offline.
thanks for ur information bro..

actually I said that by seeing reviews on YouTube channels and Reviews on amazon.in site.
I don't want to demotivate anyone...
if anyone got hurted, then I am Sorry!!!!

Bro first impression is its not bad as reviewed.Connection to the hotspot done without any glitch in the first attempt & YouTube that is pre installed played for few mins without any buffer but I'll post a detailed review tomorrow after more App Installations.

Clearly I got from the reviews that it requires more patience to use this Internet TV.

Last edited:
Since in my home they are watching Super Singer Live in Star Vijay from Evening I couldn't do anything with Android features I ll write a detailed review & post snaps tomorrow.

Thanks for all the likes Wishes Bros I am grateful to DDF in the midst of bad reviews one or two exclusive reviews encouraged me to buy this Internet TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock