• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Bought new Sun Direct HD Connection

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Afterall whatever we give that much only we can get, so SD customers are satisfied.
Actually I feel, that pay few more bucks and watch HD package. Afterall it's then also cheaper than any SD package from other DTH.

Stvnn

Registered
Reaction score
Actually I feel, that pay few more bucks and watch HD package. Afterall it's then also cheaper than any SD package from other DTH.
But bro as Sun Direct uses hevc which no other dth uses.
So AQ & PQ wise Sun Direct HD should be best of all.

ashwink

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations..

drshreenivaas

Registered
Reaction score
I have Tata Sky HD as primary connection and Sun Direct HD as secondary connection and believe me, despite having not so premium brand TV for secondary connection, I believe Sun Direct's picture quality is much better than Tata Sky, and difference is more noticeable on HD channels.
On infotainment channels, colours just pop up & u will definitely get mesmerised to see nature so vividly.
Add to that good channels navigation, subtle Sun Direct logo and perfect Dolby Digital audio feed to home theatre and u will never regret to be Sun Direct subscriber.
Now I have more English movies and infotainment channels on Sun Direct than on Tata Sky.
My humble request to Tata Sky, change that irritating logo and make it more transparent or invisible and move all service channels to one place so that they will not irritate viewer while surfing channels.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock