Bought new Sun Direct HD Connection

swarnava91

Reaction score
I have bought a new Sun Direct HD Connection, replacing Tata Sky HD Connection.
My Tata Sky Box has stopped working due to some parts burnt during the ThunderStorm.
The dealer insisted me to use Sun Direct HD , replacing Tata Sky.

Total Cost of Sun Direct HD - 1500/-(Without Wire,Dish and LNB) including 6 Months Bengali Economy Package.

Pros :
1. Packages are quite pocket friendly

Cons :
1.SD PQ and AQ are not satisfactory (worse than Tata Sky , Dish Tv and Siti Cable ).so pixelated in many channels.
2.HD PQ and AQ are not so bad, just ok ok,thinking pocket friendly Packages
3. Customer Care - Worst of all ,they don't know anything.
4.Channel Add and Drop facility is not good,which was buttery smooth in Tata Sky.

I have bought a new Sun Direct HD Connection, replacing Tata Sky HD Connection.
My Tata Sky Box has stopped working due to some parts burnt during the ThunderStorm.
The dealer insisted me to use Sun Direct HD , replacing Tata Sky.

Total Cost of Sun Direct HD - 1500/-(Without Wire,Dish and LNB) including 6 Months Bengali Economy Package.

Pros :
1. Packages are quite pocket friendly

Cons :
1.SD PQ and AQ are not satisfactory (worse than Tata Sky , Dish Tv and Siti Cable ).so pixelated in many channels.
2.HD PQ and AQ are not so bad, just ok ok,thinking pocket friendly Packages
3. Customer Care - Worst of all ,they don't know anything.
4.Channel Add and Drop facility is not good,which was buttery smooth in Tata Sky.
Congrats bro...

Regarding SD and HD Pq that too worse than Tata sky, dish TV....!!!, no sun direct customer agree with that...may be you received faulty STB...

Congrats bro...

Regarding SD and HD Pq that too worse than Tata sky, dish TV....!!!, no sun direct customer agree with that...may be you received faulty STB...

If I change my base package from Bengali Economy to Bengali HD , will my existing balance be forfeited?

Bro 1 time tune to Suntv / any sunnetwork channels.
If you feels their is pq issue then your stb may have some problems.

Sunnetwork channels having Best Picture Quality

Congratulations for New Connection.

Congratulations!!!

If I change my base package from Bengali Economy to Bengali HD , will my existing balance be forfeited?
Now you can't change base pack of change your pack benefits will be dropped. Once you'll used to Sun DTH you will find it smooth too. I was also using Tata Play before moving to SunDirect. Yes i agree SunDirect SD PQ is very bad in many channel example Aaj Tak. Whereas HD PQ is good. Price is major factor for SunDirect. You got good deal at 1500 with 6 month package. You're paying 250/month that's so good. BTW need any help regarding pack change we are there. Now I'm expert in this work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock