Bought new Sun Direct HD Connection

Afterall whatever we give that much only we can get, so SD customers are satisfied.
Actually I feel, that pay few more bucks and watch HD package. Afterall it's then also cheaper than any SD package from other DTH.

Actually I feel, that pay few more bucks and watch HD package. Afterall it's then also cheaper than any SD package from other DTH.
But bro as Sun Direct uses hevc which no other dth uses.
So AQ & PQ wise Sun Direct HD should be best of all.

I have Tata Sky HD as primary connection and Sun Direct HD as secondary connection and believe me, despite having not so premium brand TV for secondary connection, I believe Sun Direct's picture quality is much better than Tata Sky, and difference is more noticeable on HD channels.
On infotainment channels, colours just pop up & u will definitely get mesmerised to see nature so vividly.
Add to that good channels navigation, subtle Sun Direct logo and perfect Dolby Digital audio feed to home theatre and u will never regret to be Sun Direct subscriber.
Now I have more English movies and infotainment channels on Sun Direct than on Tata Sky.
My humble request to Tata Sky, change that irritating logo and make it more transparent or invisible and move all service channels to one place so that they will not irritate viewer while surfing channels.

Need any help regarding sundirect dm me i am distributor Plus technician of sundirect everyone question will be answered

Questions of low quality sth serial starting wid cn series have low quality picture get changed from service centre series nd nc starting from N have good p quality.. and yes it has better picture quality than tataplay

Bro 1 time tune to Suntv / any sunnetwork channels.
If you feels their is pq issue then your stb may have some problems.

Sunnetwork channels having Best Picture Quality

Congratulations for New Connection.
1 am a Sun TV Suber since 2010 onwards All channels are running good only newly added malayalam channel numely Kerala vision which is not clear as blurr.All other channels are good.. No faulty. change your STB and check. visit nearest Sunshine or Sunnetworkshop and check your STB there..if the STB is wrong then they will replace new one.

I have Tata Sky HD as primary connection and Sun Direct HD as secondary connection and believe me, despite having not so premium brand TV for secondary connection, I believe Sun Direct's picture quality is much better than Tata Sky, and difference is more noticeable on HD channels.
On infotainment channels, colours just pop up & u will definitely get mesmerised to see nature so vividly.
Add to that good channels navigation, subtle Sun Direct logo and perfect Dolby Digital audio feed to home theatre and u will never regret to be Sun Direct subscriber.
Now I have more English movies and infotainment channels on Sun Direct than on Tata Sky.
My humble request to Tata Sky, change that irritating logo and make it more transparent or invisible and move all service channels to one place so that they will not irritate viewer while surfing channels.
What about the sd channel picture quality
I will be watching mostly HD channels but news channels are sd only and parents love to watch news all day😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock