Good News Bought new Tatasky Binge+ connection

• Thread starter chaitu7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 9,154
Yes bro, i have just started using Tatasky Binge+, not much explored yet, but both have their own sweet prons & cons.

When you talk about HD picture quality, Airtel slightly has edge over Tatasky Binge+. SD picture quality, Tatasky Binge+ is way ahead than Airtel. Sound Quality more or less same, the problem with Tatasky Binge+ is that, there is uneven sound in some channels. UI also more or less both are good, and coming to Remote, Airtel Xstream is way good than Tatasky Binge+. Coming to recording, Tatasky Binge+ is providing basic recording for free and which is not there in Airtel Xstream. I don't have surround system to check Dolby or etc here in my hometown so cannot comment much on that, and Prime video, Hotstar etc apps clarity is more or less same in Both.

Please let me know if you need any more info. Happy to help.
Bro, are you able to set fav channels with number 900, 901 etc.

Thank you @chaitu7 I'm planning to order the box by upgrading hd. This channel number setup is essential my parents. Thank you so much for your response and enjoy binge 😀👍
Just to inform you that, the process of setting favourite channels isn't that simple as it is in the HD or SD set-up box. You have to tune into every channel that you want to be added to favorites, click on "i" and press "add to favourites". This is a long process but can be managed as it has to be set initially and rarely when the box is reset.

Just to inform you that, the process of setting favourite channels isn't that simple as it is in the HD or SD set-up box. You have to tune into every channel that you want to be added to favorites, click on "i" and press "add to favourites". This is a long process but can be managed as it has to be set initially and rarely when the box is reset.
Oh that's a great information. Thanks brother. Initially it's a hard task but very useful for parents.

Set favourute
Guide button -> select the group of channels -> move up down the list of channels but don't select any channel, press i button when needed channel is highlighted -> set as favourite -> press back button to get back to the list of channels.

Yes bro, i have just started using Tatasky Binge+, not much explored yet, but both have their own sweet prons & cons.

When you talk about HD picture quality, Airtel slightly has edge over Tatasky Binge+. SD picture quality, Tatasky Binge+ is way ahead than Airtel. Sound Quality more or less same, the problem with Tatasky Binge+ is that, there is uneven sound in some channels. UI also more or less both are good, and coming to Remote, Airtel Xstream is way good than Tatasky Binge+. Coming to recording, Tatasky Binge+ is providing basic recording for free and which is not there in Airtel Xstream. I don't have surround system to check Dolby or etc here in my hometown so cannot comment much on that, and Prime video, Hotstar etc apps clarity is more or less same in Both.

Please let me know if you need any more info. Happy to help.
I didn't get you " basic recording is free "
I want to record content only from " Arihant Channel "
Can you check if it is possible ? ( Free or Paid cloud recording )
If recording is possible then only I can plan to buy this box
Right now I am using HD PVR + box ( recording ) since inception, but of late it has started to malfunction and I am planning to replace it either with the PVR+ box or binje + box

Here is the screenshot about recording plans
axkhTTs.jpg

Any channel can be recorded bro.

Any channel can be recorded bro.
No Bro. There are few restrictions on select broadcasters and select channels. Eg. Star sports channels, sun network etc. But most of the channels have this feature.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock