Bought Realme's New Smartphone "Realme 5i" (1 Viewer)

Abhi

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Congratulations Bro🙂👍 I have question bro does this phone support dual apps??

ramesh sky

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Congratulations Bro 👍💐

RajKumar

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Another Mobile,,, Kya Baat hai Party to Banti hai,,,,

Congrats Sarfaraz Bhai....

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Congratulations bro! :tup:

I was watching couple of reviews. They call this downgrade of Realme 5. How do you feel using it?

SarfaRaZ

Dream Expert
Reaction score
Congratulations bro! :tup:

I was watching couple of reviews. They call this downgrade of Realme 5. How do you feel using it?
Actually nothing is downgraded from build to performance . All features n everything is same only 1 thing is downgraded that is the front camera from 13 MP to 8 MP . This is the only difference .

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Actually nothing is downgraded from build to performance . All features n everything is same only 1 thing is downgraded that is the front camera from 13 MP to 8 MP . This is the only difference .
Still Realme 5i has better camera. Right? Since it's the newer model also mega pixels doesn't matter.

SarfaRaZ

Dream Expert
Reaction score
Still Realme 5i has better camera. Right? Since it's the newer model also mega pixels doesn't matter.
Yes i must say camera is better specially the rear camera the 2X & 5X zoom is way better than Realme 5 with same megapixels.
I like the back build it gives a premium feeling . As it has a new rubber type design .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock