Good News Bought SunDirect HD connection

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 5,541
There is no audio output in DolbyDigital+ option in any HD channel. Is it normal in SunDirect HD boxes?

If sun direct launch new internet box like airtel xstream then I will definitely move to sun direct dth. Its very cheap than all dth companies

There is no audio output in DolbyDigital+ option in any HD channel. Is it normal in SunDirect HD boxes?
I don't have much details on audio related queries bro @Siva OR @Sivabhaskar bro might help you on this
I have limited knowledge on this as I do not own an external sound system.

If you are trying this on just your TV (without a home theater or sound bar),

1) Make sure that your TV can handle Dolby Digital input. If it could, there should be an option in your TV's Settings, to change the Dolby Digital output between 'Dolby Digital' and 'PCM'. Try changing this setting to see if it produces sound on your TV's speakers.

2) Moreover, it is not advisable to watch Dolby output on just your TV's speakers. Because the ouput audio will be heavily compressed, there will be too much of a difference between the highs and lows. For example, the sound of people's voice might be too low and the sound of vehicles, music, & explosions might be too loud. In other words, it would be not ideal to listen to. PCM output (normal Stereo audio) is always preferable if you are going to be listening to the audio only on your TV's speakers.

If you are using a home theater or a sound bar, verify if it supports Dolby Digital+ input. If it still doesn't work, try connecting the sound system directly to the STB (instead of connecting it to the TV).

Kindly say @hike bro how to purchase universal remote? Share link. In kolkata it is not available it seems.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock