Good News Bought XStream box

U999X0D

Reaction score
Today I bought Airtel XStream box even when there was no box "available" in my city officially.

EsLeAUX.jpg

LtlUIvj.jpg

YNTYTU9.jpg

99pTgV8.jpg

One sad thing is that there's no recording support for this box yet
yHVKt14.jpg

Also there's been an lag in the channel whenever We change between channels, like less than a second, but after that the channel becomes normal

Congratulations Bhai! Recording is available at Rs.50/ month and lag is bcoz this box has inbulit feature to record, buffer content....possibly small hard drive

Recording is available at Rs.50/ month
Such a ridiculous price 🥲
this box has inbulit feature to record, buffer content....possibly small hard drive
When I turned on the box for the first time, the lag was only for a fraction of second, but after a software update, that lag has increased to almost one second... Is there an option to turn off recording? I would anyway not use it, so it shouldn't be ridiculously slowing down the channel itself

Such a ridiculous price 🥲

When I turned on the box for the first time, the lag was only for a fraction of second, but after a software update, that lag has increased to almost one second... Is there an option to turn off recording? I would anyway not use it, so it shouldn't be ridiculously slowing down the channel itself

Not sure about it but try going to "Recording" tab under settings and select 0 as option for " add to start/end recording"

Also i think airtel has still not enabled cloud recording and one needs to buy Super LNB for using recording feature. Rs. 50 additional monthly top up

On this box u won't even get IMusicSpace chs.... This box has premium tag attached to it hence has some differences when compared to what we get in regular box but overall very minor ones which can b ignored

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock