• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Britain's Got Talent season 10 back for its viewers from 17 April

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score

image hosting 10mb limit

MUMBAI: This summer, Vh1 is all set to telecast the all-new season of Britain’s Got Talent.After nine successful discoveries of talent, the show returns with its 10th season to showcase extraordinary performances and acts by hopefuls across Britain. The new season of Britain’s Got Talent is all set to premiere the first 2 episodes in India on 17 April at 8 pm.
Season 10 returns with its beloved judges Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon, David Williams and ofcourse, Simon Cowell setting the bar to discover the hidden talent of Britain. Also, crowd favorites Ant and Dec shall be hosting the season again this year.
Commenting on the new season’s premiere, Viacom 18 EVP and Head English and youth entertainment Ferzad Palia said, “Britain’s Got Talent has received extraordinary acclaim from its Indian viewers in the previous seasons and we are delighted to have brought it back on popular demand. This show not only serves as a medium of amazement but, also inspires the people to aspire and work towards their dreams because of the immense talent that is showcased.”
In the past, the show has discovered hidden, talented gems from Britain including the likes of Susan Boyle, the glorious boy band Collabro, the talented Jules O’Dwyer and her dog Matisse, to name a few. This year, the show returns with the concept of the “Golden Buzzer” – a veto power given to each of the judges as well as the hosts once every season in order to send a performer directly to the semi-finals based on their talents!
This year Vh1 aims to promote the show via talent in & around us! The show will be promoted in over 30 leading on-ground hangouts like Jonny Rockets, X-treme Sports Bars & Gold’s Gyms across 5 cities in India. These outlets have are handpicked locations leading the talent march in the country showcasing talent – from theatre venues like Prithvi theatre in Mumbai, to hangout venues like Blue Frog that host both open mics& karaoke nights. Vh1 will also re-brand a few of these open mic/karaoke nights into special “Britain’s got talent” nights. Over and above this, the show will also be promoted across 20 top colleges across 3 cities

Indian Television Dot Com | Britain's Got Talent season 10 back for its viewers from 17 April

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Viacom18 Television Network has started Rishtey Cineplex channel in Britain TV Channels News 4
Adithya Vikram "Britain And Ireland Next Top Model" Coming Soon Only On AXN And AXN HD TV Shows & Programs 0
Bishnu15 Good News I got Music Active VAS free with my new Videocon D2H HD Connection d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
S Got a D2h Stream BOX!!! d2h Stream 2
airsky Breaking NCF got reduced to Rs 75/- for FTA pack!! Airtel Digital TV 24
hike Breaking DDNational instagram account got hacked! TV Channels News 3
SATFAN Good News D 6005 HD(ST2) got update from 5.48 to 5.98 Dish TV 3
Johny Got c band channels of 83E Satellite Dish Setup 3
Johny Got Apstar C band channels @ 76.5E C Band & KU Band Reception 28
DreamDTH.com Article Bad Salsa blew the minds of judges but Brandon Leake takes the grand prize at America’s Got Talent S15 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Indian Salsa Duo – Bad Salsa dance their way into the finals of America’s Got Talent Season 15 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
pradeepking66 Good News Got a new Tatasky Hd connection Tata Sky 39
RajKumar Nithiin got married to Shalini South Indian Films 10
Advik Good News Got Installed New Jio DEN STB DEN Networks 1
Akash Solanki Discussion I got surprise from Tv9 Group TV Channels News 5
happy_penguin Discussion I got so tired of my LCO's behavior that I finally left my Digital Cable connection Digital Cable TV 6
Deep.S Discussion I got Surprise from Essel Group/Dish TV India. Dish TV 15
react Good News At Rs. 827/- got New Tatasky HD connection Tata Sky HD 3
psharma4rmsre DDF Exclusive Got Installed New Jio DEN STB today DEN Networks 22
DreamDTH.com Article TDSAT to gradually list pending matters whose hearing dates got dislocated DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DJ Roy Seeking Help Did anyone got cashback from the new Tata Sky and Amazon scan offer? Tata Sky 4
yashwanth05852 Nikhil got Married to Pallavi South Indian Films 8
freedishlover Got Ses Demo HD channel C Band & KU Band Reception 11
shyamlal DDF Exclusive 19 Jan - I got Airtel Xtreme Box today, connected my Xiaomi TV 4A PRO 43 inch, Posting my first impression Airtel Xstream 15
DJ Roy Tata Sky Music+ has got a new UI Tata Sky 0