Brothers, I need more signal quality in d2h set up.

Jerome.J

Reaction score
I was getting near 80% signal quality &100% signal strength in 2222 HD STB,d2h.

Now STB only changed to 2244 HD STB,d2h. Now quality shows 70% and strength same.

Satellite experts please give some tips to improve signal quality.

My current set up is with ku band dish 75cm and .1db LNB from D2h.

Dish is peaked with my analog db meter my self.

Buying a good LNB or dish large size, which is good option??

I need signal in medium rain also.(Now not getting). If possible in heavy rain also :)

Using good quality 9m co axial cable.

Please help brothers with your suggestions.....

Thanks in advance.

Bro, the signal strength to be shown is varying between STBs and that is the reason you saw 80% in old box and 70% in new box. I too faced this scenario. When I changed to 2244 box, it was showing around 90% signal. After a software update, it wend down to 75% again. You can measure the actual strength only in other good quality FTA set top boxes or using good quality satellite finders.

Now, to increase signal strength, you need to change the LNB. 75cm Dish is enough to catch any satellite having coverage all over India. I replaced the actual D2H provided "Sharp single out" LNB with "Sharp dual out" to connect with another FTA box. Same brand but signal strength reduced. Now I got my Inverto LNB and I will fit it once I returned to India. I am returning on 03-Apr morning and will fit this by 03-Apr noon itself :tup. Can't wait anymore. I suggest you to buy Inverto LNB single out.

Sadiq said:
Bro, the signal strength to be shown is varying between STBs and that is the reason you saw 80% in old box and 70% in new box. I too faced this scenario. When I changed to 2244 box, it was showing around 90% signal. After a software update, it wend down to 75% again. You can measure the actual strength only in other good quality FTA set top boxes or using good quality satellite finders.

Now, to increase signal strength, you need to change the LNB. 75cm Dish is enough to catch any satellite having coverage all over India. I replaced the actual D2H provided "Sharp single out" LNB with "Sharp dual out" to connect with another FTA box. Same brand but signal strength reduced. Now I got my Inverto LNB and I will fit it once I returned to India. I am returning on 03-Apr morning and will fit this by 03-Apr noon itself :tup. Can't wait anymore. I suggest you to buy Inverto LNB single out.

Helpful for me too
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock