• Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 4,032

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
This is the MPEG4 STB.
According to details given on box it's from SOLID. The built quality will really give you premium feeling. It has two usb slot one in front and one in back, one HDMI Port, one LNB IN port, VGA Port and six nevigation button.
The display is so beautiful that you can't take your eye off. I already has my Tata Sky dish, LNB and all other wiring setup.
This STB cost me ₹750/-
The service guy took ₹150 rupees for adjusting dish.
Total amount - ₹900/-

lBYzx99.jpg

K2jTTKK.jpg

0Xh7Nml.jpg

1whAz7b.jpg

sjUvs0T.jpg

zRsGLSp.jpg

a0HNIgj.jpg

JnUpcWx.jpg

GhSz1jW.jpg

K2jTTKK.jpg

Qts35At.jpg

XA2lmLJ.jpg

PdlHtnR.jpg

46Qxho0.jpg

Last edited:
This is the MPEG4 STB.
According to details given on box it's from SOLID. The built quality will really give you premium feeling. It has two usb slot one in front and one in back, one HDMI Port, one LNB IN port, VGA Port and six nevigation button.
The display is so beautiful that you can't take your eye off. I already has my Tata Sky dish, LNB and all other wiring setup.
This STB cost me ₹750/-
Total amount - ₹900/-

lBYzx99.jpg

K2jTTKK.jpg

0Xh7Nml.jpg

1whAz7b.jpg

sjUvs0T.jpg

zRsGLSp.jpg

a0HNIgj.jpg

JnUpcWx.jpg

GhSz1jW.jpg

K2jTTKK.jpg

Qts35At.jpg

XA2lmLJ.jpg

PdlHtnR.jpg

46Qxho0.jpg
Where u buy it from

This is the MPEG4 STB.
This STB cost me ₹750/-
Total amount - ₹900/-

lBYzx99.jpg

K2jTTKK.jpg

0Xh7Nml.jpg

1whAz7b.jpg

sjUvs0T.jpg

zRsGLSp.jpg

a0HNIgj.jpg

JnUpcWx.jpg

GhSz1jW.jpg

K2jTTKK.jpg

Qts35At.jpg

XA2lmLJ.jpg

PdlHtnR.jpg

46Qxho0.jpg
Please share the buying link bro

And the good thing is that this stb comes with an universal remote. So can be paired with TV remote. Also HDMI cable is provided with this box. One more thing is that it doesn't require external power adapter. Directly plug power cable into socket because the power card is inside the box.

Anyone interested in purchasing the box online can buy it from solidmegamall.com website. Price Rs.950 including gst+shipping.

And the good thing is that this stb comes with an universal remote. So can be paired with TV remote. Also HDMI cable is provided with this box. One more thing is that it doesn't require external power adapter. Directly plug power cable into socket because the power card is inside the box.
Ya! I forget to share the remote picture. Actually thing is that the remote leaning process quite unusual. Right now it only learnt INPUT key, which is kinda important.

This set top box is little costly around Rs875 online from thier web site Buy DILOS HDS2-3015DLX FULL HD DVB-S2 Set-Top Box with IPTV and YouTube
In Jaipur the Radio Market is full of experiment guys I remember I visited for my school project and this guy had these Sun Direct STB in his house fill up in entire room and when I asked him what's this he replied that he is converting them to Free Dish STB. Then this guy came with a STB set in wooden cardboard box. I was amazed to see lots of tallent in my city.

bro, I too bought a new Dilos set top box yesterday. Can you help me on how to scan for new channels, and add some of them to favorite list?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock