Buddies Completed 3 Years in our DDF

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes, today's date in 2016, ;);)

Registered in DDF for better DTH company and that time Dishtv on Top and purchased. (y)(y)

I seeing lots of members Waiting for Good things in Dishtv section. Now I found same thing in ADTV also. :blush2::blush2:

1. Im not going to mention anyone's name because everyone is special for ME. Thanks to all buddies for Love and Support. :love::love::kiss2::kiss2:
  2. In this 3 years Posted more than 12500 Posts and received more than 16000 Reactions. :win::win::win:
  3. 2 Times Banned & 2 Warned :blush2::blush2:
  4. Im not seen any Ups & Downs in this 3 years. Because of you guys, Enjoyed every seconds of DDF Browsing. :kiss2::kiss2:
  5. When I Joined this DDF My English is Weak, Now Im much confident in English. Posting 92% posts in DDF. Thanks all buddies for Help & Support. :hs::hs:
  6. After Register with DDF, forgotten FB & YT, etc., etc., DDF having more than that things. (y)(y)
  7. Still my office colleagues confused when Im browsing and online whole office hours. They asking what is this, what you get from this, im saying you guys 24 hours checking "Money Control", This is Like that. My Money Control.
Last Thanks to all buddies for your LOVE & SUPPORT still now. :kiss2::kiss2:🙏🙏

Hoping this Relation continues forever...(y)(y)

Last edited:
  1. Still my office colleagues confused when Im browsing and online whole office hours. They asking what is this, what you get from this, im saying you guys 24 hours checking "Money Control", This is Like that. My Money Control.

Congrats bro, for me my friends asking what you are seeing in DDF!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock