• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Login or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Buy a Sony 5. 1 HTS

Pallab501

Registered
Reaction score
But I heard that 5.1 Dolby sound is good for Movie channels but not so good for normal channel. For normal channel stereo sound is best.

ramesh sky

Dream Shine
Reaction score
But I heard that 5.1 Dolby sound is good for Movie channels but not so good for normal channel. For normal channel stereo sound is best.
If you keep the sound mode in clear audio it spread the sound all speakers, Bro 👍

ramesh sky

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Seek help @Anish Pai and Siva Bros. Now I connected the Sony sound bar with HDMI ARC and getting audio. And I have a Sony DVD attached speakers. May I use with the STB RCA port? Can we get audio from it.

Anish Pai

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Seek help @Anish Pai and Siva Bros. Now I connected the Sony sound bar with HDMI ARC and getting audio. And I have a Sony DVD attached speakers. May I use with the STB RCA port? Can we get audio from it.
What type of speakers are they ? Connected to dvd player? Or independent

ramesh sky

Dream Shine
Reaction score
What type of speakers are they ? Connected to dvd player? Or independent
Now it's with my friend. It's like old tape recorder. But this one have DD. RCA input also. 5 band Equalizer. If we want attached it. Remove also. @Anish Pai Bro

Last edited:

ramesh sky

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Anish Bro, I checked this. It's one second difference audio sound, between the HDMI and RCA devices. it's like echo audio.

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock