Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Here see some sceenshots from my mobile-

bl9CS.jpg

HRaaH.jpg

1WKOv.jpg

Go here- http://www.letsbuy.com/tata-sky-electronics-dth-c-256_325--m-604

The best way to buy any set top box connection is to compare the channel and budget of the packages that are available on various DTH service providers. Compare the quality of SD and HD services,channel numbers and the availability of your must required channels in the packages.

According to my personal buying experience. I would suggest to visit : Bookmydth.com to compare and buy set top box connections for all leading service providers like Tata Sky, Videocon d2h,Sun Direct,Dish tv.

RahulDTH said:
The best way to buy any set top box connection is to compare the channel and budget of the packages that are available on various DTH service providers. Compare the quality of SD and HD services,channel numbers and the availability of your must required channels in the packages.

According to my personal buying experience. I would suggest to visit : Bookmydth.com to compare and buy set top box connections for all leading service providers like Tata Sky, Videocon d2h,Sun Direct,Dish tv.
Why you are opening old post & bro Welcome to DDF

This rahul is a salesman. Horrible !

Rahul Woh 4th ball hit wicket out :eek:hya :eek:hya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock