Buying new DishTV HD

Sparker0i

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am looking to buy a new Dishtv HD connection. I would like to know if the pairing of the All Sports and Full On HD Regional packs is available for the South region. If not, then how can we select the monthly packs?

You can take All Sports(283/-) + Full On HD Regional.. (230/-) = 513/-

Last edited:
@Sparker0i Yes you can take Joy Pack with Full on HD regional pack. I have used same pack some time back.

Last edited:
@Sparker0i Bro I have seen your another post on Tata Sky HD, looks like you are trying to compare Dish and Tata sky. I have taken new connections for both of these recently so I will brief my experience.

a)You can buy Dish TV for cheap price on Amazon/ebay but Tata Sky is bit costly than Dish.
b) On Dish if you pay 230 for Full on HD pack (on top of any base pack) you will get all HD channels available on Dish irrespective of your base pack. On Tata sky by paying HD access fee you will get only those HD channels for corresponding SD channels available on your base pack.
c) Dish tv packs are definitely cheaper but Tata sky has better picture and audio quality.
d) I used Dish Joy Pack + Telugu pack + south regional full on HD pack i.e. 100+51+230=381 per month.
On Tata sky I am now using Sports Dhamaka pack + Sports Dhamaka HDAF i.e. 399+125=524 per month.
Both offer almost same channels(apart from their exclusive channels) but quality is better on Tata Sky.

So now decision is yours, choose as per your needs.;)

Let us know in case you have any questions.

@Sparker0i Bro I have seen your another post on Tata Sky HD, looks like you are trying to compare Dish and Tata sky. I have taken new connections for both of these recently so I will brief my experience.

a)You can buy Dish TV for cheap price on Amazon/ebay but Tata Sky is bit costly than Dish.
b) On Dish if you pay 230 for Full on HD pack (on top of any base pack) you will get all HD channels available on Dish irrespective of your base pack. On Tata sky by paying HD access fee you will get only those HD channels for corresponding SD channels available on your base pack.
c) Dish tv packs are definitely cheaper but Tata sky has better picture and audio quality.
d) I used Dish Joy Pack + Telugu pack + south regional full on HD pack i.e. 100+51+230=381 per month.
On Tata sky I am now using Sports Dhamaka pack + Sports Dhamaka HDAF i.e. 399+125=524 per month.
Both offer almost same channels(apart from their exclusive channels) but quality is better on Tata Sky.

So now decision is yours, choose as per your needs.;)

Let us know in case you have any questions.
How is hardware quality of both, means quality of their setup box ( like any hanging problem or any lag in starting ) or any other kind of problem in their hardware..

How is hardware quality of both, means quality of their setup box ( like any hanging problem or any lag in starting ) or any other kind of problem in their hardware..
Dish tv hd boxes are good quality boxes. Try to buy the latest dish tv hd NXT brand box. It has an amazing UI too

Dish tv hd boxes are good quality boxes. Try to buy the latest dish tv hd NXT brand box. It has an amazing UI too
Hahah..
I think you didnt used that NXT box,
Apart from UI, it didnt have anything,
It lags alot and take alot time to start.. and also HD Channels hangs alot sometime..
Tell him @Devil bro..

When you fails to understand somethin, you blames the thing which you don't understand instead of acceptin your inability to understand that thing, that's a negative approach.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock