Discussion By today ~32 HD channels difference between TS and D2H?

If you want to change your dth into Tata Sky then change it because there is no any official information regarding system merging they only confirmed about financial merging. In my view Videocon D2h still better and there is no huge difference between Videocon D2h and Tata Sky and you can also say that Videocon D2h is every time better than Dishtv because videocon D2h providing huge number of Regional channels which customers always want.

Few years back ,TS has less number of tamil channels compared to other dth's. But after getting required transponders now tatasky mostly has all the tamil channels even those not available in local cable also. Don't know about Dish tv and Videocon case..long wait for both HD and SD Channels..............

D2h almost all important, more than important contain all regional channel which r present in tata sky

If you are a UP/UK or Bhojpuri or Odia/Assamese/Gujarati viewer then Videocon will satisfy your requirenent as it has many channels in those languages. Also, there are no HD channels in those languages.

But for urban people and viewers of English movies/sports/music, Videocon has hardly any HD channels.

Just a few of the many missing HD channels.
* Cineplex HD, SGS HD (Hindi movies)
* Comedy Central HD, Disney Intl. HD (English GEC)
* HBO HD :angry:,Movies Now HD, Sony Le Plex HD, &prive HD (English movies)
* Sony ESPN HD and Ten 2/3 HD (though D Sport HD is there)
* All the music channels (MTV HD+, MTV Beats HD, Sony Rox HD, VH1 HD)
* Sony BBC Earth HD

Generally Videocon is quick to add new regional HD channels but only from the Sun network. Zee Tamil HD, Maa Movies HD and Star Suvarna HD are still missing.

Obviously all the above channela are there on Tata Sky. Also, most of the newer channels (mostly English and South) are available on Sun Direct. Airtel and to some extent Dish TV also have many HD channels. But AFAIK Videocon d2h has not added a single newly-launched HD channel in 2017 other than maybe DSport HD and ETV HD. Correct me if I am wrong. :tup:

Instead they have CNBC HD, which has a very low viewership. :wall:

Last edited:
If you are a UP/UK or Bhojpuri or Odia/Assamese/Gujarati viewer then Videocon will satisfy your requirenent as it has many channels in those languages. Also, there are no HD channels in those languages.

But for urban people and viewers of English movies/sports/music, Videocon has hardly any HD channels.

Just a few of the many missing HD channels.
* Cineplex HD, SGS HD (Hindi movies)
* Comedy Central HD, Disney Intl. HD (English GEC)
* HBO HD :angry:,Movies Now HD, Sony Le Plex HD, &prive HD (English movies)
* Sony ESPN HD and Ten 2/3 HD (though D Sport HD is there)
* All the music channels (MTV HD+, MTV Beats HD, Sony Rox HD, VH1 HD)
* Sony BBC Earth HD

Generally Videocon is quick to add new regional HD channels but only from the Sun network. Zee Tamil HD, Maa Movies HD and Star Suvarna HD are still missing.

Obviously all the above channela are there on Tata Sky. Also, most of the newer channels (mostly English and South) are available on Sun Direct. Airtel and to some extent Dish TV also have many HD channels. But AFAIK Videocon d2h has not added a single newly-launched HD channel in 2017 other than maybe DSport HD and ETV HD. Correct me if I am wrong. :tup:

Instead they have CNBC HD, which has a very low viewership. :wall:
hmm... many important chnls are missing.

If you can afford to buy a new connection then shift.There is no point in paying for D2h and be loyal to them if you are not getting the required channels.And once D2h adds those channel may be you can shift back.

If you can afford to buy a new connection then shift.There is no point in paying for D2h and be loyal to them if you are not getting the required channels.And once D2h adds those channel may be you can shift back.
im in this kind of situation . i live in SL, my d2h balance due in december, i can manage my d2h account online ,if i wanna switch to airtel, then i have to realign the dish and find an Airtel HD stb from a good dealer. and i wont be able to manage airtel account online.i need Sonyten 2 HD , 3 HD, SonyEspn HD so bad. i dont know what to do .

im in this kind of situation . i live in SL, my d2h balance due in december, i can manage my d2h account online ,if i wanna switch to airtel, then i have to realign the dish and find an Airtel HD stb from a good dealer. and i wont be able to manage airtel account online.i need Sonyten 2 HD , 3 HD, SonyEspn HD so bad. i dont know what to do .
bro, I am also from SL ,I am having d2h, will tatasky work in SL??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock