C-band on 90cm dish-experiment, pics

quickboy

Reaction score
Catching c-band on 90cm dish
Not easy , Very very difficult and most people dont get it right too, Here are some pictures

See the differecne of the 90cm offset dish and the 180cm prime focus dish, both aimed at INSAT-4A

22.jpg

this is the strongest I get on the small dish
21.jpg

1.jpg

i think only other lnb coz its big tv dish.:huh and what is the prie brother?

Bapun Raz said:
i think only other lnb coz its big tv dish.:huh and what is the prie brother?

well the dish costed me about 750+, It is half an year old, Should have gone cheaper now

The lnbf is a single polarity 15K Eurostar, It needs another feedhorn to fix, That is a little too costly, Even the Rs. 200 ones should work, (Matbe a little messy on these small dish).

2.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

Thanks For Starting New Way For Catching C-band Channel By Ku band Dish.
Can u Try to Catch Asiasat 105,100,122, Or Pas10,thiacom 78 .5 By this dish.

Vikram said:
Thanks For Starting New Way For Catching C-band Channel By Ku band Dish.
Can u Try to Catch Asiasat 105,100,122, Or Pas10,thiacom 78 .5 By this dish.

see the last screenshot,Sahara TP from AS-3, from insat-3A i got DD-Sapthagiri etc... and From AS-5 4000 H 28125 is easily locked, YOu can start with trying to lock the VOA tps from AS-3 , Or

another easier trick:

Fix your KU lnb and tune Dish-tv tps from AS-5, so you are sure he dish faces AS-5, Then simply replace the feed and lnb, and try peaking France-24 from AS-5, A lot of BER, but locks, Well if you tune this tp with 6 ft you should get at least 65% quality, I get 40% even with an lnb fixed to one end of the six feet dish

9.jpg

Here is a screenshot I took from 93.5 using same dish
13.jpg

One dish which is looking up on back side is 6ft dish and the small dish near to us in the photo is 90cms dish from Big Tv. Small dish from Big tv :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock