Discussion C band Vs Ki band dish which is better ?

Suvojit

Reaction score
Need help. I want to know can I watch paid channels via C band dish forever using powerVu or visa key ? Should buy Tata sky ,dish TV or other dth or c band dish??? Please explain

Not all paid channels use the powerVu. Those channels are "mostly" still on powerVu are on C band. [dont ask the list here]. promoting piracy is not allowed in the forum.
All Ku/DTH which have 'pay' channels are encrypted with method of their own choice. I dont think anyone on open internet also succeeded breaking it.

You can either settle and stay happy with 'whatever' free is available from DD free dish + C band channels from satellites from 105E to 66E, Or Choose DTH where you have pay.. or access paid channels with apps like "airtel tv" where some pay channels are freely available by staying a customer to them.

*With a litle risk - b*ss/PowerVU may look interesting but it is a lot of hassle and no guarantee that you will get to watch the channel after few minutes from now. This method is short time fantasy and you cant ask your family to rely on you for giving them uninterrupted tv viewing!.

Go on and search on internet if such continuous decoding of powervu is possible for more satisfactory answers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock